Cultivate Inclusive Mindsets – Build Educator Capacity – Foster Learner Success
The Inclusive 365 team can work collaboratively with your district / organization to facilitate an inclusive book study learning experience. Each book study can be customized to meet your individualized needs and can include:
- Schedule and facilitate learning events to include options for both synchronous and asynchronous learning activities
- Create Supports to facilitate the book study using your existing Learning Management System (LMS) or through the I 365 Membership Site.
- Conduct Monthly virtual, live 60-minute interactive presentations with participants
- Recordings available within 24 hours to facilitate district planning & implementation
- Create discussion questions for each book section
- Development / moderation for monthly asynchronous learning activities posted to Book Study LMS
- Through the use of application activities, the facilitators will provide opportunities for book study participants to implement the strategies and use them to promote inclusive learning environments. Application activities may include: WISH Scavenger Hunt, peer observations and reflection, redesign of their physical classroom and reflection, reflection on an application of a specific strategy.
- Connect the book study participants to the larger connected educator universe through the use of themed Twitter chats utilizing a book study specific hashtag
Book Study Partners
The Inclusive 365 Team collaborated with the Nebraska Department of Education to lead a Book Study discussion with Nebraska educators throughout the 2022 school year. This nine part experience guided educators through the strategy areas of the book and focused on real world practical examples of classroom solutions.